Buildings Alive works at the intersection of behaviour science, data science and building science and our team is recognised for its deep expertise in assessing, fine-tuning, predicting and communicating building performance. Our culture is friendly, supportive and results-oriented.
Our customers include many of the world’s leading property and technology companies, and we work across Australia, North America and Europe to help them analyse and optimise the environmental performance of their largest and most complex buildings. The person who takes on this exciting new role as Communications and Marketing Lead will take our customer relationships to the next level, adding more structure and purpose to our communications and actively contributing to the direction and success of the business.
Visit our website to find out more: https://www.buildingsalive.com
We are looking for an ambitious, outgoing and talented all-rounder who shares our passion for quality and making a difference. This Sydney-based role will provide Buildings Alive with leadership in marketing, communications and customer engagement, capturing opportunities to build on our excellent reputation and enthusiastic customer relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- working with our technology team to review and renovate existing user interfaces across our products and services with a view to driving higher end user engagement rates;
- identifying and implementing improvements to our website and external communications;
- developing marketing strategies and campaigns based on identified growth opportunities and Buildings Alive’s unique value proposition;
- supporting and developing our engineering services team’s communications culture;
- contributing to pitch materials and sales collateral;
- introducing and maintaining best practice customer engagement, satisfaction and service delivery / quality monitoring;
- contributing to a range of innovation/platform projects from a user experience and information design perspective.
Desired Skills and Experience
Ideally, you will have
- the personality to contribute to a fun, happy and productive team culture
- creative flair and strong information design sensibilities
- curiosity regarding how people interact with, interpret and act on quantitative information, particularly in the context of data analytics
- high attention to detail and be meticulous in both written and person-person communication
- a passion for quality, learning and customer service
- capability to multi-task and handle tight deadlines
- a strong work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude
In addition, you will likely have qualifications in marketing, communications, environmental science or a design field, or an equivalent combination of experience.
Benefits and perks
Buildings Alive offers a friendly and highly flexible work environment with a growing list of generous benefits including career development and growth opportunities, remote working, an annual learning and development allowance, employee share scheme, etc. Our offices are modern and convenient (located close to Town Hall and Museum stations and with end of trip facilities). Above all, we are a purpose-driven company with the goal of contributing to a more sustainable built environment – your work makes a difference.
If this sounds like you, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com