PlanGrid is looking for a top-performing Field Marketing Manager located in Australia. We are seeking a superstar who can develop and execute region-specific, integrated territory marketing plans aligned to regional growth objectives, new customer acquisition, and customer retention goals. The objective is to create awareness and build regional sales. Deliver campaigns, events, customer events, account-based marketing, and website content. Evaluate marketing programs against quarterly goals to ensure positive contributions for new business and expansion pipeline.
- 5+ years of experience planning and executing field marketing strategies/events for a B2B tech company.
- Expertise in account-based marketing strategies, technologies, and campaign measurement
- Deep understanding of the demand waterfall and conversion optimisation strategies
- Experience utilising Salesforce, Marketo, and/or other CRM/automation tools required
- Experience in maintaining website, developing content and translations.
The Field Marketing Manager needs to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, and very exciting environment. We are looking for someone who takes ownership, is accountable for results and is committed to delivering the best and constantly improving. The ideal candidate for this position will be self-motivated, always looking for ways to take their programs to the next level, and a strong team player who takes great pride in the quality, precision, and measurable results of his/her work.
Bachelors degree, with emphasis in business, marketing, or related field; MBA a plus
- 2+ years of experience in cloud technology & SaaS experience a plus
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience working with a Headoffice Marketing team based in San Francisco is a plus
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder communications and engagement
- Strong relationship-building skills with customers
- Strong abilities in program development and management. The successful candidate can creatively address field marketing programmatic needs and can show measurable results
- Flexible, can-do attitude, with ability to thrive in highly dynamic environment
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and quality pipeline
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1.5 million projects around the world, PlanGrid’s value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website.