BRIEF – 26 May 2010 – More than 120 businesses have now registered for a program in western Sydney organised initiated by Parramatta and Auburn City councils to help businesses in the Duck River Catchment achieve financial, social and environmental sustainability.
A breakfast event on 2 June 2010 will mark six months since the launch of the program, with speakers including:
• Cate Collins – head of sustainability for Lend Lease Asia Pacific
• David Clark – general manager of EarthPower
• Paul Mulley – Sydney Water
• Mark Jackson – Food Waste Avoidance Program, Dep. Environment, Climate Change and Water (DECCW);
• Sue Akeroyd – Energy Efficiency for Small Business Program, DECCW.
For more information see www.streamline.org.au