22 May 2013 — The Banksia Sustainability Awards are open for nominations.
New awards added in 2013 to the portfolio are:
- The Banksia CEO Award – recognising an individual executive’s contribution towards the economic, social or environmental sustainability achievements of the organisation or company they work for and which has collateral benefits for the globe.
- The Banksia Technical Awards
- The Banksia Business and Not-for-Profit Award – recognising leadership in implementing projects, strategies and initiatives that demonstrate capacity building, measurably enhancing the long-term social, economic and environmental state of the community and implementation of relevant solutions.
- The Banksia Local Government – Sustainable Procurement Award
- The Banksia Local Government – Sustainability Award
Winners will be announced on 9 October.