15 November 2010 – VicSuper has won the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants annual Sustainability Reporting Awards for the second year.
The Awards are supported by partners including KPMG and the National Centre for Sustainability at Swinburne University of Technology, recognise “excellence in environmental, social and sustainability financial reporting,” the award organisers said.
“Companies are judged on transparency in their reporting and on how well they communicate their corporate performance with stakeholders.”
The full list of winners is:
- VicSuper – Best report; Best SME report; Best report in the in the financial services sector awards
- Fuji Xerox – Runner up, best report; Best report in consumer and business services
- Australia Post – Best first-time reporter
- AGL Energy – Best report in the energy and utilities sector
- Amcor – Best report in the materials sector
- Banarra – Best report in the professional services sector
- Stockland – Best report in the property sector
- Woolworths – Best report in the retail sector
- City West Water – Best report in the water sector
- AGL Energy – Joint winner, best ASX Top-50 listed company
- The Westpac Group – Joint winner, best ASX Top-50 listed company