The City of Whittlesea in Melbourne is after a team leader sustainability policy & programs. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing leadership of a small team of three sustainability professionals with a particular focus on:
- policy, strategy and project development and implementation
- community and staff education and behaviour change programs
- sustainability planning, policy and innovation in a growth area and planning context
Whitehorse City Council is looking for a sustainability officer to fill maternity leave contract. This position plays an important role in coordinating the delivery, monitoring and periodic update of council’s various sustainability strategies and action plans.
The City of Norwood Payneham and St Peters in Adelaide too needs a sustainability officer to work across a broad range of projects and initiatives related to environmental sustainability. Being the key contact for all environmental enquiries, the successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of specialist technical advice relating to environmental sustainability programs and opportunities.
To end a local government special, Hume City Council in Melbourne needs an environment community development officer to:
- engage and support the participation of a wide range of communities in Council’s environment and sustainability education programs, activities and events
- coordinate and deliver the Environmental Champions program which provides training and support for Hume residents / community members to develop and implement environmental projects in the local community
- coordinate and deliver a range of other programs with the community to strengthen, educate and foster behaviour change with regard to the environment and sustainability