Advertisement: The Footprint Company’s purpose is to make the world a better, more ecologically and economically productive place through their simple on-line life cycle assessment software and expert support. Our mission is to reduce the cost and complexity of sustainability assessment, making saving the planet inspiring and tangible.
Our vision is a future where our customers evolve their business decisions to be investment effective within the constraints of One Planet.
We are highly motivated to beautiful places that are sustainable, fun, engaging, tangible and profitable – demonstrating that environment and economic gains support each other.
Role: Deputy CEO
In this role you will be second in-charge to the CEO and will be responsible for the smooth running of TFC day-to-day activities. You will be expected to proactively manage and deliver TFC target financial performance ensuring productivity, quality, profitability and fun is maintained.
Qualification & Attitude
Minimum expectations of candidates:
- Extensive experience in the built environment / property sector – with strong network and connections.
- Preferably experience in early phase growth of clean tech or professional service businesses.
- Demonstrated capacity at managing and delivering P&L targets (in any field of expertise).
- Preferably experience with e-commerce and or SaaS software (development or business operations).
- Degree qualified with 10 years plus professional experience.
- A can do, constructive and strengths based personal attitude with high level of Emotional Intelligence.
- Have a “hunter” dominant personality style and have a passion for pursuing the delivery of targets and business growth.
As a small and growing company, we are looking for applicants who are:
- Comfortable to working in a close team environment.
- Able to efficiently manage multiple projects at once.
- Enthusiastic and driven.
- Strong personal communication and relationship skills.
- Love sports and having fun.
Benefits & Remuneration
We believe TFC is an excellent place to work, our team is vibrant, enthusiastic and highly independent. We believe in working hard and playing hard, with the team’s mutual passion of the beach and the snow driving our commitment to sustainability in our work.
As a small and dynamic team, we encourage our employees to thrive in their own way of thinking. As such the following benefits are offered:
- Flexible working hours and vacation time.
- Flexibility in package structure.
- Generous incentive scheme aligned with business success.
- Remuneration structure commensurate with experience with scope for equity participation.
Interested individuals should address their interest – providing information demonstrating their match with the stated criteria, including how they like to maintain an environment of a lightness of being and any other relevant information to:
Board Advisor – The Footprint Company
Deadline for applications: 21 October 2016