- Perth, Sydney, or Melbourne
Our client, Encycle Consulting (Encycle) is a leading environmental consultancy specialising in waste management and recycling that guides architects, building managers and government agencies to improve the efficiency, safety and effectiveness of their waste management systems.
Encycle have a desire to drive resource efficiency and minimise waste-related problems for their clients. With core expertise in waste management planning and in strategic policy development, they strive to genuinely understand the unique issues and opportunities faced by each client to ensure better outcomes for customers and the environment.
Encycle is offering a full-time permanent role, which can be based out of Perth, Sydney, or Melbourne. Reporting into the Director, this role will assist staff on a technical basis and provide support by reviewing their work. This role works with clients from the development sectors and is responsible to win and deliver projects that resolve their waste issues.
Key responsibilities will include
- Working with potential clients to scope out work accurately
- Business development within defined target market sectors
- Leading and delivery of projects
- Analysing waste data and detailed technical report writing
- Project budgets, running financials including variations
- Driving business outcomes aligned to Encycle values and strategy
You are known for your high standards of professionalism and for operating with integrity. In addition to being a self-starter, your waste knowledge and expertise provides you with the ability to willingly assist your colleagues. You have strong project and stakeholder management skills combined with proven business development capability.
Ideally, you will possess:
- 10+ years consulting experience, winning and delivering key projects in the waste industry
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
- Technical expertise in; Waste Management Plans, Design advice, Waste audits and assessments, Data management and
- reporting, Waste/recycling service contracts, and Feasibility studies
- Experience with local government planning approvals processes
- In-depth understanding of requirements required to achieve Green Star ratings
Encycle offers a team culture of mutual respect, they have high standards of professionalism and operate with integrity – which has provided a strong reputation in the market. They are proud of offering an environment that only comes with working for a small organisation and offer the successful candidate a high level of input into shaping the future growth of the company. You will be connected right into Directors and will work on projects that have a high profile around the country. If you are looking for a role where you can still stamp your personal brand on it and want to contribute to a strong reputation for doing good work with integrity, then apply now.
For a confidential discussion contact Nathan Kelly on 0418 742 529 or apply via our website.