Location: Melbourne CBD
- Join the team at the forefront of the Australian environmental assessment sector
- Work with some of the leading Commercial Property Owners in Australia
- Attractive remuneration – incentive scheme and flexible work arrangements
About the Organisation
NettZero have been providing Sustainability Consulting Services to the Property Sector Nationally since 2007. We are a proven supplier of Sustainability Services to many of Australia’s leading Property Owners. We deliver a wide range of Sustainability Services including, the full range of NABERS ratings, Indoor Air Quality & Environment Assessment, Waste Management Plans, CBD Tenancy Lighting Assessments, BEEC’s, Green Star Performance Assessments, Carbon Neutrality Assessments, Energy, Water & Indoor Environment & Waste Improvement Plans. Our National Clients typically have building portfolios of between 5 and 50 properties covering commercial offices, Shopping Centres, Industrial Buildings, Hotels and Apartments sectors. We work collaboratively with our clients to improve the long-term sustainability performance of their individual building and portfolios.
About the Opportunity
Due to our ongoing business growth, we require an experienced professional Sustainability Engineer (Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical or Chemical), who is also preferably a NABERS & CBD Accredited Assessor, to work on our existing pipeline of work and to help to expand our client base in Victoria and Nationally. We are looking for a high-quality professional who can operate effectively as a consultant and manage their workload, meet deadlines and managed customer communications. We pride ourselves on having a team of motivated and dedicated Consultants who are aligned with our corporate objectives and who ensure we always provide excellent service delivery and outcomes for our clients.
Ideally, you will already be an active Sustainability Consultant & NABERS Accredited Assessor working in the Melbourne market. It is preferred that you have qualifications in Engineering, Environmental Science, Waste or Indoor Air Quality, experience with Carbon Accounting Methodologies and exposure to the Commercial Real Estate Industry. You will have a practical nature, an inquisitive mind and an ability to focus on the task at hand to deliver an outcome.
NettZero can offer flexible working arrangements, a valued work-life balance, Interstate Travel and other great benefits.
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- Supportive and progressive work environment
- The opportunity to work on large scale projects with some of the leading Real Estate Companies
- An excellent salary with incentives commensurate with experience & capabilities.
- Training and support to ensure you undertake the assessments in accordance with our standards and that of NABERS
- Opportunities to diversify your skills and areas of expertise
Essential Skills and Capabilities:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering, Sustainability or Property Services.
- NABERS & CBD Assessor Accreditation
- Green Star Performance experience would also be highly desired
- Knowledge or experience in Waste Management, Indoor Environment or Carbon Accounting (well regarded)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive attitude and a passion for exceptional service delivery and customer care
- Experience in the Melbourne Commercial Property Sector (well regarded)
- High level of organizational and time management skills
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge of Commercial Building Disclosure Program
- Other technical qualifications or experience will be viewed favorably.
Please register your interest by forwarding your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com