- Position available to NSW residents only
Concerned about the environmental impact of unsustainable insulated packaging options and with the rapid rise of the e-commerce sector globally, our Planet Protectors decided that a better transport solution for temperature sensitive goods was needed – and fast!
This miracle product, called Woolpack is now dramatically transforming supply chains in Australasia within the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, veterinary and other allied industry sectors.
Through the very nature of the Woolpack product, as well as through our education efforts, our vision is to significantly reduce the use of oil based and unsustainable packaging in many supply chains.
Planet Protector is looking for a mature, motivated and fast-paced individual to support the Australian and New Zealand sales teams part time in tasks related to the following:
- Sales support: Keeping a comprehensive, up-to-date diary of sales meetings and organising travel and accommodation for Sales Managers. Assisting the follow-up of sales meetings by organising samples and providing quotes.
- Assist in invoicing, making purchase orders and other basic functions in Xero. Extra experience in this area will be looked upon favourably.
- Filing and basic tasks in Insightly CRM and Unleashed inventory software (i.e. sorting emails into client files, running stock on hand reports).
- Creating basic spreadsheets and reports with Microsoft Word and Excel.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST:
- Have fluency level mastery in English reading, writing and speaking. Must have impeccable grammar in written communications and be able to speak to clients clearly and concisely.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint a plus).
- Have a keen attention to detail, be able to complete tasks without needing to be micro-managed.
- Have a positive, bubbly attitude, be adaptable to new situations and enthusiastic about our company and product!
We are a sustainable packaging manufacturer who is quickly scaling up business and developing new innovations in the food and pharmaceutical packaging space.
Compensation based upon experience. Suitable for mature candidates looking to work 20 hours per week during school hours. Experience in a similar role well regarded.