Randstad is recruiting for an environmental sustainability officer/co-ordinator for a government department doing work in Sydney’s western suburbs. The position is tasked with assessing the operational performance of buildings. Knowledge and experience putting together environmental policies and strategies, life cycle assessments and environmental impact statements is necessary, as is experience with Green Star.
Lake Macquarie City Council on NSW’s Central Coast is after a senior sustainability officer (climate change adaptation) to investigate, analyse, develop, implement, monitor, evaluate and report on the council’s climate change adaptation programs in conjunction with community members, council staff and external stakeholders.
Ecovantage is after an Adelaide-based specialist in business development tasked with:
- Forging and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts
- Developing opportunities to cross-sell products to existing clients
- Maintaining an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives
- Developing and leveraging the company’s branding and professional profile
- Ensuring projects meet government compliance requirements in accordance with Ecovantage processes under government Energy Savings Schemes
Aspect is recruiting a sustainable transport officer for a Melbourne council. The successful candidate will be responsible for reducing the community’s reliance on cars as a mode of transport and promoting and encouraging the use of sustainable transportation. They will help with the implementation of the council’s walking and cycling strategy and integrated transport plan.
North Sydney Council is searching for a part-time sustainability project officer to develop, implement and evaluate sustainability programs, policies and projects. This position will play an important role in delivering greenhouse and water saving initiatives both within the council and the community.