- Launch your career in Sustainability
- Gain crucial real world work experience
- Enhance your technical skills
We all know ‘you cannot manage what you cannot measure’. Sustainability is now a key focus for commercial property owners & facilities manager and it needs to be managed like all other aspect of business, therefore, it must be measured. NettZero are Sustainability Consultants who specialise in Measurement & Monitoring Protocols &Tools covering Energy, Water, Waste, Indoor Environment and Sustainability.
NettZero Graduate Program
At the conclusion of our 24 month program you will be an experienced NABERS & CBD Accredited Assessor and Green Star Performance Accredited Professional. You will receive supportive on the job training, be challenged and provided plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. You will regularly undertake site visits and really learn how Building’s operate from a holistic perspective.
As a NettZero Graduate you can expect to
- Develop your technical skills through on the job learning
- Achieve Accredited Assessor status for NABERS, CBD and Green Star Performance
- Work with a Team of talented and experienced professionals
- Work with Australia’s leading Property Owners and Managers
About the role
NettZero are offering an entry level position for a Graduate seeking a career in Sustainability.
You will work as a key member of our Team and be supported by experienced Assessors who you will assist with their daily assessment activities. We will train you to be an expert NABERS and Green Star Performance Assessor and support you through the accreditation processes.
To be successful in this role
You will have a practical nature, an inquisitive mind and the ability to focus on the task at hand to deliver an outcome. Strong Analytical skills supported by exceptional Excel & computer skills will greatly assist you to thrive in this role. It is envisaged that you are a recent Engineering, Environmental Science or Sustainability Graduate with a passion for Sustainability. You will also have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- A positive attitude and outlook
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Other technical qualifications or experience will be viewed favorably.
NettZero as an Employer
NettZero is progressive, flexible and innovative employer with motivated and dedicated employees’ who are aligned with our corporate objectives of delivering excellent service and outcomes for our clients.