18 February 2014 — Net Balance is after a sustainability assurance provider for their Sydney office.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Delivering and managing sustainability assurance projects
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Assisting with the ongoing development of our assurance methodologies
- Providing leadership to more junior team members on assurance projects
- Being involved with projects across all Net Balance offices where appropriate and necessary
There will also be the opportunity to develop and work across one or more of Net Balance’s other practice areas, including sustainability reporting and strategy, climate change and energy, environment, social responsibility, supply chain, and economics and policy.
To be successful in the role you will need to have strong auditing skills across sustainability data. You will be comfortable managing client relationships and have previous experience managing and delivering projects. You will ideally be either CA/CPA qualified or science/engineering qualified with audit training. Previous sustainability report writing experience would be highly desirable.
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining what you can bring to the organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit www.netbalance.com