- Rhodes Office Location
- Operational Portfolio
- Join a Leading Property Developer
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Corporate Sustainability Team are currently seeking a Sustainability Advisor to join the team based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the Sustainability Manager, the Sustainability Advisor will be responsible for providing technical support and influencing sustainability outcomes in line with the Corporate Strategy.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Provide sustainability expertise and guidance to the organisation to drive the implementation of the sustainability strategy, A Different Way.
- Collaborate with key groups to support the delivery of company-wide and business unit specific targets for A Different Way.
- Build strong internal relationships with relevant stakeholders in the business
- Foster internal and external partnerships to drive collaboration and the implementation of A Different Way initiatives
- Manage the development of sustainability strategies, business plans, feasibility studies, presentations, and implementation plans for sustainability projects for the operational portfolio
- Assist with the evaluations and benchmarking against frameworks such as Green Star Performance, GRESB, WELL, NABERS and other relevant metrics/frameworks
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification and accreditation with Green Star (or similar)
- Previous experience in a sustainability role within the property industry
- Demonstrated experience with sustainability analysis and understanding of industry rating tools such as Green Star, WELL, Nabers and GRESB
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation abilities
- Strategic, analytical approach, problem solving ability
- Proven understanding and application of project management principles, with the capacity to coordinate and manage diverse work teams and financial/budgetary elements
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.