Floth is one of Australia’s leading building services and engineering consultancy practices. For more than 34 years we have worked on major projects in Australia and Asia, earning a reputation for technically excellent, commercially viable and sustainable designs.
Floth leadership in sustainable building design is demonstrated by a number of ESD firsts and international recognition as the first Australian winner of a World Green Building Council Asia Pacific Leadership in Green Building Award for Leadership in Sustainable Design and Performance – Commercial Category.
We are currently seeking an ESD Engineer to join our Perth team.
A condition of employment will be that the successful candidate must relocate to Brisbane for training and mentoring with our Senior ESD Engineers for a minimum period of 6 months before returning to a permanent position in the Perth office.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for green building design.
- Be degree qualified (engineering degree).
- Be a Green Star Accredited Professional.
- Have NABERS Accreditation..
- Be NatHERS proficient, preferably ABSA Accredited Professional.
- Have at least 1 to 5 years’ experience as an ESD Consultant; namely:
- Providing ESD design advice
- Using energy modelling software
- Using thermal comfort and daylight modelling software
- Be a team player willing to work within a collaborative environment.
- Be enthusiastic with a positive attitude and a passion to learn.
- Have an eye for detail and accuracy.
In return, the successful candidate will be offered:
- A competitive salary package commensurate with skills and experience.
- An opportunity to be trained and mentored.
- An opportunity to grow and develop their engineering skills within a leading multi-discipline engineering consultancy practice.
- A friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Exposure to a wide range of challenging projects across Australia and Asia.
See here to apply.