- Senior Policy Officers
- Energy Efficiency
- Department of Environment and Energy
We are looking for people who can bring innovative solutions to complex policy issues.
Our ideal candidates also have policy experience and/or an understanding of Australia’s energy efficiency policy and programs
and government processes. You may also have the demonstrated potential to develop these skills. Previous experience
in appliance/buildings energy efficiency policies and/or programs will be highly regarded as would qualifications in
relevant disciplines including economics, law, engineering, science or public policy.
- The Department welcomes part-time and flexible working arrangements.
- Relocation assistance is available if the candidate is moving interstate.
- To be eligible for any position in the Department you must be an Australian Citizen unless otherwise agreed in writing by the delegate. Please note that you may be asked to provide evidence of Australian Citizenship.
If a security clearance is required the successful applicant must obtain and maintain the appropriate security clearance level for
the duration of their employment in the position.
- You are required to complete an application through the Department’s online recruitment system
- Please submit a statement of claims of no more than two pages addressing the selection criteria as it relates to the job specific duties.
- An up-to-date resume including the contact details of two referees is required.
- See website for more information for applicants with disabilities
To obtain more information about the position please contact the person below:
Stanford Harrison, Director, Commercial Buildings – 02 6275 9060