- Leading professional environmental consultancy across Australia
- Specialists in waste and recycling
- Growth opportunities in varied and autonomous role
Job Location: Osborne Park, Western Australia
Work Type: Full-time
Encycle Consulting (Encycle) is an independent waste consultancy with core aims to improve efficiency, safety and effectiveness of waste management systems for our clients. Working with architects, developers, building service engineers, building managers and government agencies, Encycle provide ethical and effective waste management solutions that meet client needs and are based on international best practice.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Operations Coordinator (OC) to join our highly regarded, energetic and friendly team of sustainability practitioners and actively contribute to our growth and development.
The Operations Coordinator is the central backbone for Encycle with overall responsibility for managing all aspects of project coordination and administration forthe many and varied projects the organisation undertakes and generally for ensuring smooth office functioning.
Supporting the Perth Project Director and the Encycle Consultants, specific responsibilities include:
- In close liaison with the consultant team and our clients, maintain accurate, timely knowledge and visibility of project schedules, budget and deliverables, including maintaining and updating the practice management and accounting software, to coordinate all work planning
- Managing the invoicing process from end-to-end including assessing project cash flows, identification of milestone completion, sending invoices and reconciling payments
- Fulfilling proposal development and tracking and set up and coordination of project delivery documentation
- Set up and editing of MSWord document; setting up and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Developing and updating business and project processes and procedures
- Proactively managing client enquiries, post-project evaluations and other client requests
- Checking project progress against set milestones and running routine reports
- Providing general administrative support and management of general office functions
If you are one of the most organised people you know and driven to get things done plus possess the right amount of experience in supporting a small private consulting practice – you are the person we are looking for!
Specifically you will require:
- Formal training and proven experience in project delivery
- Demonstrated experience of up to 5 years in efficiently managing and coordinating a small consulting practice office, ideally in the engineering or construction or related industries
- Outstanding skills in MS suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and practice management software, and ideally experience in WorkFlowMax and Xero
- Knowledge and experience in bookkeeping, project budget management and excellent numeracy skills
- Experience in EA or PA or related role in a small business
- Proven capability in understanding and assisting others in online or electronic software packages to deliver project management solutions
- Background knowledge of the built environment sector or willingness to learn
- Proactive and pragmatic approach to see activities through to completion
- Excellent communication in all forms with a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Actively support a culture of teamwork, diligence, respect, and integrity
Your valuable contribution to Encycle will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package.