- Salary up to $180k for the right candidate
- Full or part-time position
This is an exciting opportunity to demonstrate thought leadership and drive change. In this role, you will lead an established team of Sustainable Building Consultants working on an extensive portfolio of landmark projects.
Intending to unite the best and brightest in the industry, Efficient Living is restructuring to become an employee-owned, open-book management business. Empowering a new team of business leaders to build on the strength of its existing client base and industry networks and lift it to its full potential.
About the Role
This senior position will suit someone who has mastered project delivery and is ready to grow their leadership skills and professional profile.
Facilitating collaboration between developers, new technologies and funding models, you will support the business during the transition towards net-zero energy buildings.
- Develop new services including; Green Star, NABERS, WELL, Passive House, Daylight and Solar access studies or Building Services Engineering;
- Manage the Residential and Commercial Consulting Teams with a focus on exceptional service delivery and project profitability;
With a focus on maintaining strategic partnerships and providing industry leadership, you will ensure our teams continue to deliver the best possible outcomes for our clients.
You will be responsible for nurturing and growing Efficient Living’s clients base, streamlining systems and mentoring team members.
With a flexible working environment and friendly culture, you’ll enjoy a relaxed workplace with many incentives, including a highly competitive salary package plus profit/business share opportunities.
- Play a key role in the success and direction of the business
- Strong pipeline of projects and significant opportunity to expand current services
To be successful, you will have:
- A Degree in environmental or building services engineering (or related qualification);
- Experience using sustainability modelling/wellness rating tools
- Experience in technical design documentation and reporting.
- Ability to lead teams and encourage continual professional growth
- Experience quoting projects, coordinating workflow and ensure service profitability
- Proven ability to manage projects and coordinate work deadlines;
- Excellent communication, verbal and written and ability to deliver engaging presentations
To be successful you will have experience delivering similar ESD projects with a high level of initiative and strategic thinking with exceptional client management.
Benefits and Culture
As part of the team, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Generous profit/ownership share scheme
- Flexible working hours and location, full or part-time options; and
- A lively, social work culture with regular events and team activities.
What you need to do now
To apply, email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com Or call our Managing Director, Tracey Cools, on 02 9970 6181 for a confidential chat.