Job Title: Commercial ESD Professional
Location: Sydney North Shore & Northern Beaches (Narrabeen)
- Social and supportive work environment in a beachside location
- Progressive, IT savvy business that supports flexible working hours and location
- Leadership role with opportunity to introduce new services to suit your passion
About the Company
Efficient Living is a long established and highly respected, family run consultancy. We attribute our success to a high level of customer service, in-depth knowledge and practical solutions.
Our core services include; NatHERS, Design-Builder and IES thermal simulations, BASIX and BESS assessments, ESD reports and onsite compliance inspections for the residential and commercial new build market.
Efficient Living are widely known as the experts in our field, and our services and advice are relied upon by policymakers, software developers, architects and property developers.
About the Role
Leadership role for our established Commercial Building Simulation and ESD consulting services.
To be successful you will have past experience with JV3 Simulations using IES or Design-Builder software, a high level of initiative and strategic thinking and excellent communication skills. You will have an ability to develop new business, streamline processes and upskill other team members. In this role, you will have the scope to implement and manage new initiatives and influence the direction of the company.
- 2 years of Australian based experience in the sustainability assessment field
- Considerable understanding of Design-Builder or IES software
- Experience in completing Section J DTS and JV3 modellingsolutions
- Proven ability to lead teams, manage projects and coordinate work deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, ability to develop good relationships and repeat business
- Experience in NABERS ratings, commitment agreements, and design stage modelling
- Experience in NatHERS and BASIX assessments and BERS Pro Plus software
- Experience in daylight simulation
- Experience in shading diagrams
- Green Star AP and experience with Green Star envelope modelling
- Flexible work-life balance
- Beautiful beachside location
- Pet-friendly culture
- Warm and welcoming workplace
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Be part of a fun and progressive business
You can apply on here via SEEK with your resume and cover letter attached.