Award winning sustainability consultancy dsquared is seeking an experienced ESD/Sustainability consultant to grow our Adelaide-based team.
Successful applicants will have a passion for sustainability and good design, and a desire to join a studio that believes ESD means innovating and setting new benchmarks, not just meeting minimum compliance.
- A relevant degree or other tertiary qualification.
- At least 5 years experience in a consulting environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Confident in meeting and presentation environments, and talking one-on-one with Clients and project teams.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and deliver high quality outcomes on time and on budget.
- Experience and accreditation with sustainability rating tools (Green Star, LEED, WELL, ISCA , NABERS), and/or building computer simulation skills.
We can offer you a rare opportunity to develop your career by working on some of the leading sustainability projects in Australia, including Australia’s first WELL Community at Lot Fourteen, multiple 6 Star Green Star/WELL Gold/LEED Gold buildings around Australia, as well as Climate Change and Carbon Neutral planning for business, precincts and State Governments.
We can provide flexible working arrangements and an exciting, can-do environment as part of a dynamic team. We are looking for a full time team member, but can consider part time applications.
If this sounds like the role for you please submit your CV, your ideal job description, and your preferred working hours to firstname.lastname@example.org