DeltaQ is a leading energy management and sustainability consultancy. We help commercial building owners and government bodies to achieve their sustainability goals and manage energy costs with projects ranging from initial feasibility study & design development, through to project management, commissioning verification, and post-project verification. We also conduct research and analysis for Government bodies to help inform and develop public policy.
- Assist senior staff with the day-to-day delivery of project work, examples include HVAC tuning & optimisation, solar feasibility studies, energy & carbon reporting, research, and policy development
- Comply with office administrative requirements to facilitate the smooth operation of the company’s technical, financial, and HR systems
- Perform all duties in accordance with the company code of conduct and various policies and procedures
- Full time
- Permanent part time positions (3 to 5 days per week) may be considered for applicants planning on graduating in the next 6 months
Relevant Experience and Attributes:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering – aptitude in Mechanical/HVAC systems, project/construction management is desirable.
- Works well in a team environment
- Good communicator
- Enthusiastic about delivering good quality work in a timely manner, that makes a difference in making the world a better place
- Willingness for self-directed learning and continuous improvement
- Has a systems engineering mindset and the ability to apply analytical conceptual thinking to operations and technology in order to drive energy efficiency
- Work rights in Australia required
How to Apply:
Send your application to email@example.com. Applications should include: a CV, an academic transcript, and a brief cover letter.
DeltaQ is an equal employment company that values diversity in thought, gender, ethnicity, and experience. We believe in challenging the status quo to achieve better outcomes.