- $132,051 per annum plus Superannuation
- Term contract up to 4 years
- Option to work under a 19-day month arrangement
An exciting opportunity to become involved in a wide range of challenging City projects that serve the needs of the growing population of a diverse and dynamic global city.
The City has recently adopted a set of Sustainable Design Technical Guidelines and is in the process of integrating these into its project management process.
The Technical Adviser will, among other tasks, work with the Green Infrastructure Team to:
- Provide sustainable design technical advice during the design, replacement, or refurbishment of City buildings, facilities, infrastructure and related plant and equipment.
- Assist with the further development, implementation, review and update of the City’s Sustainable Design Technical Guideline.
The ideal candidate will have passion for improving environment outcomes combined with a high level of interpersonal skills and commitment to work as part of a team. You will also have the knowledge and negotiation skills to advocate effectively for environmentally sustainable outcomes.
Relevant tertiary degree qualifications required along with a strong set of technical competencies and experience resulting from an extensive background in building services related engineering, passive architectural design, energy and water use efficiency audits and projects or building rating schemes or similar fields.
To apply online or view the position description, visit www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/jobs (Ref# 4002).
For further information contact Chris Collins, Manager Green Infrastructure Implementation on 02 9246 7295.
Applications close Monday 11 December 2017.