Buildings Alive works at the intersection of data science, building science and behaviour science and our team is recognised for its deep expertise in assessing, fine-tuning, predicting and communicating building performance. Our culture is friendly, supportive and results-oriented.
Our customers include many of the world’s leading property and technology companies, and we work across Australia, North America and Europe to help them analyse and optimise the environmental performance of their largest and most complex buildings. The person who takes on this exciting new role as Head of Customer Engagement will take our customer relationships to the next level, adding more structure and purpose to our service delivery and actively contributing to the strategic planning and direction of the business.
Visit our website to find out more:https://www.buildingsalive.com
We are looking for an ambitious, outgoing and talented all-rounder who cares about people and the planet and shares our passion for quality and making a difference. This role will provide the business with leadership in customer engagement and service delivery, capturing opportunities to accelerate growth by building on our excellent reputation and enthusiastic customer relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- lead the engagement with existing customers to address growth opportunities;
- expand penetration within existing markets by building relationships and awareness; and
- identify and secure growth opportunities in new markets.
Customer service, advocacy and engagement:
- lead and coordinate engineering services team task allocation, workflow and priority-setting, including development and implementation of lean and effective business systems and process to maximise customer success;
- further develop the engineering services team’s customer service culture;
- introduce and maintain best practice customer engagement, satisfaction and service delivery / quality monitoring;
- lead and monitor continuous process improvement; and
- actively monitor and support highest levels of team engagement and morale.
- participate in the executive team’s weekly review cycle; and
- actively contribute to the strategic planning and direction of the business.
The role is based in Sydney CBD.
A competitive annual salary package commensurate with skills and experience will be offered.
Occasionally you will be expected to travel within Australia and overseas andbe available out of businesshours.
Desired Skills and Experience
Ideally, you will have
- the personality to contribute to a fun, happy and productive team culture
- excellent communication skills, both written and person-person
- deep curiosity and an aptitude for problem solving and strategic thinking
- successful experience in sales and business development in a technical field
- high attention to detail and be meticulous in organising and maintaining systems
- a passion for quality, learning and customer service
- capability to multi-task and handle tight deadlines
- a strong work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude
- some experience working with business founders
In addition, you will likely have a qualification in engineering or technology and a technical background in a field related to the built environment, or an equivalent combination of experience.
If this sounds like you, please send your covering letter and CV to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org