Ark Resources is growing and we’re looking for people to join our expanding team of ESD professionals in both senior and junior roles.
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals who want to work at the leading edge and make a real contribution to the sustainability of organisations and buildings.
If you have any of the following skills and expertise, please get in contact.
- Degree in engineering, environmental science or architecture with an ESD focus
- Current GSAP & WELL Accreditation
- Familiarity with the Green Star Design & As Built tool and recent experience in preparing GBCA project submissions
- Experience with WELL Building Scorecard
- Knowledge of other ESD frameworks including NABERS, BESS, MUSIC, STORM, OPL, LBC etc
- Familiarity with carbon accounting methodologies including Climate Active
- Experience in undertaking NCC Section J Assessments
- A building services, building science or architectural background
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and support for further professional development.
Remuneration will reflect your level of experience and qualifications. Your ability to source new client work for the business will be highly regarded.
Check out our website at www.arkresources.com.au
Please send your current CV along with a covering letter, addressing all requirements of the role, by email to email@example.com