This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sustainability Engineer/Building Scientist to advise on sustainable solutions for a wide range of new development projects.
Ark Resources is a highly regarded Melbourne based ESD Consultancy with a growing multidisciplinary team. Our guidance on big-picture goals, policies and planning, allows our technical analysts to test design strategies achieve practical and enduring sustainable outcomes for projects of all types and scales.
You will be involved in undertaking analysis to provide solutions that maximise building performance including thermal modelling, daylight simulation, renewable energy scenarios, facade system efficacy, glare & shading. You will work within a multidisciplinary team to design, analyse, report, model and document a wide range of initiatives.
We are looking for an individual who is a self-starter and able to competently liaise with clients, manage individual projects and also contribute to complex projects in collaboration with other disciplines to deliver practical sustainable solutions for a broad range of projects.
You will be offered a competitive salary and encouraged to progress your career through your involvement in a wide range of exciting projects and further professional training.
We have a flexible attitude to the workplace and appreciate that we all need to have an appropriate work-life balance.
- A recognised qualification in a relevant discipline preferably with Green Star accreditation.
- Experienced in undertaking building performance analysis including thermal simulation, daylighting analysis, etc preferably with IES software
- Have a passion for delivering sustainable low energy building designs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Green Star and other equivalent rating systems;
- Familiarity with Victorian local government ESD reporting frameworks such as BESS, STEPS, SDAPP
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Demonstrate technical leadership and have confidence in liaising with clients and customers with commercial awareness
- Possess strong communication and liaison skills
Please send your resume to: email@example.com