After a successful first year in business, Action Sustainability Asia Pacific is now positioning for growth. We have an exciting opportunity for a successful candidate to join the team in this expansion phase.
This is a Sydney-based role for someone with a passion for sustainability who has been working in the area, preferably as a consultant.
You will be involved in a diverse range of assignments, across a number of sectors, including:
- Sustainable supply chains, sustainable procurement (ISO 20400) and social procurement;
- Sustainability strategy;
- Human rights and modern slavery; and
- Sustainable finance (lending and investing).
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work on projects in sustainable buildings and infrastructure, assist with client/stakeholder engagement, workshops and presentations and in producing exceptional documentation and presentations that will be delivered to our clients.
The position requires a relevant university degree qualification.
It would be desirable for the candidate to have some knowledge and experience in sustainability strategy, sustainable procurement and human rights.
Skills and experience
- Exceptional communication skills to confidently present information and engage with clients;
- Excellent organisational and project management skills;
- Self-motivated and ability to work in diverse teams; and
- Microsoft Office skills including: Word, Excel (advanced skills preferable) and PowerPoint.
Other desired traits
- Passion for sustainability and generating positive impacts for society;
- Questioning, curious and team player; and
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to help build our business.