A fantastic opportunity to join a growing, well respected, professional team in Melbourne.
Napier & Blakeley are independent, trusted and knowledgeable advisors to the property and development industries.
With over 36 years in business, we specialise in building consulting, quantity surveying, property tax deductions, energy efficiency and property sustainability.
Reporting to the local Asset Performance & Lifecycle Advisory Manager, this is a unique opportunity to develop a professional and challenging career as a Building Services Engineer, working with commercial, industrial and retail clients nationally.
Our Consulting services include:
- Technical due diligence
- Capital expenditure and Lifecycle forecasts
- Assets & facilities management plans
- Energy efficiency assessments
- Net Zero assessments
- Climate Risk assessments
- NABERS/BEEC ratings
- Project management
We provide acquisition and divestment technical due diligence services and ongoing facility, project, engineering and sustainability focussed operational technical support to local and international investors ranging in size and structure, from local investors to the largest international investors and global sovereign funds.
Our point of difference is that we provide commercial information on the issues that actually matter to our clients, providing them with relevant, concise and accurate information on which to act. We are the market leader in this area of expertise and as a result receive referrals from the major banks, financiers and agents.
Our reputation has allowed us to act for a large percentage of the property due diligence market and we have been involved in over $30 billion of property transactions over the past 3 years.
As an ambitious and professional candidate, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- You will have a well-developed ability to understand client objectives and to align your approach with theirs.
- Relevant experience in property and construction consulting.
- Ideally have an electrical or mechanical design and sustainability background.
- A background primarily in commercial properties and projects, preferably with experience in the facilities / operational management of multi-site or large scale facilities.
- Experience conducting building inspections and condition assessments, co-ordinating and managing inspection teams and forming commercially relevant recommendations and cost estimates is preferable.
- A knowledge of and accreditation in either NABERS/BEECs or Green Star would be looked upon favourably, but is not essential.
- Your report writing skills will be well developed and complement your proven technical building knowledge.
- Whilst being proficient at prioritising your own time and workload, you should also enjoy working within a team environment and contributing to the overall success of the organisation, matching the values and culture of Napier & Blakeley.
You will travel regularly to fit with our national team approach to consulting commissions and to meet client deadlines. Your flexible demeanour will ensure success in your varied working environments.
For an opportunity to work with highly regarded industry professionals, apply now.
Napier & Blakeley is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful applicants will be contacted.