- Senior Leadership Position
- Global Leader in Sustainable Building Products
- Modern Manufacturer with Market Leading Brands
Kingspan Insulation Australia is a part of the Irish based Kingspan Group Ltd.
Kingspan is the global leader in high-performance insulation and building envelope solutions operating in more than 70 countries worldwide. Our mission is to accelerate a net zero emissions future with the wellbeing of people and planet at its heart.
Kingspan Insulation Australia operates a 6 Star Greenstar rated, modern manufacturing facility in Somerton Victoria and has within its portfolio the leading product Brands of Kooltherm rigid insulation board, Air-Cell thermo reflective insulation and more recently Ausmesh and Thermakraft, new Zealand’s leading building membranes Brand.
About the Role
An opportunity currently exists for a qualified and experienced Marketing Manager to join our team based out of our facility in Somerton.
The company has structured its Marketing team around a hybrid model that includes internal functional roles as well as outsourced agency services.
The department services markets across Australia, New Zealand and Asia and it is expected that this role would maintain a strong work relationship with the Sales Directors responsible for each of those markets.
- A Business or Technical degree with Post Graduate Qualifications in Marketing
- At least 7 years post qualification experience leading marketing strategy and function in a technical B2B environment
- Strong content development and management skills – print, digital and social media
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and in particular social media and web analytics
- Strong English language skills both verbal and written
- Experience within the construction or property industry with an established industry network and a genuine interest in sustainability
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Business or Technical degree with Post Graduate Qualifications in Marketing?
- Do you have more than 7 years’ experience in Marketing Management?
- How many years’ experience do you have within the construction or property industry?
How to apply
To take the next step in your career, simply ‘Apply for this job’ via SEEK and attach a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Please note: Our shortlisting screening process may include a National Police Check, Pre Employment Medical, Right to Work in Australia confirmation, Psychological Assessment, Academic Records confirmation and Professional Reference Checks.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted regarding next steps.
No agencies please.