A rare opportunity currently exists for a passionate Business Development Manager to join Wagners Earth Friendly Concrete team. This role is based in the western suburbs of Brisbane and will report directly to the General Manager of Earth Friendly Concrete.
As a hands-on BD Professional, you will take part in leading the development of the world’s only zero cement concrete technology that has been proven at scale in multiple markets. Earth Friendly Concrete can reduce the carbon footprint in the built environment by~70%.
Duties will include:
- Develop strong working relationships with specifiers in the market to get Earth Friendly Concrete specified into projects of all sizes
- Work with our technical team to help communicate the technical capabilities of our product to specifiers, Standards Australia and all government and utilities departments
- Develop opportunities to find strategic partners across Australia to make and deliver Earth Friendly Concrete in ready mix and precast applications
- Represent Earth Friendly Concrete on key industry groups and forums
- Support the concrete sales teams in Wagners Concrete and other strategic partners to help sell the benefits of Earth Friendly Concrete
- Work with the marketing function to contribute to marketing initiatives and content development (case studies etc)
Skills and Experience:
- A strong commitment to safety
- A team player and natural leader
- Proven experience as a successful BDM in construction or related sectors
- An understanding of concrete and construction supply chains
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering and / or Commercial field is desirable
We pride ourselves on our healthy culture of diversity, inclusiveness, community support and strong family values. Our employee health and wellbeing program includes fun sporting events, health information days as well as our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) outsourced externally which provides round the clock confidential phone counselling and support services for our employee’s wellbeing.
- Regular employee functions
- Career development opportunities
- Strong safety culture
- Discounts for corporate health insurance and accommodation
Wagner’s is an award-winning and diversified Australian Construction materials and services provider and innovator of New Generation Building Materials. A highly renowned brand and producer of cement, concrete, aggregates and composite products, Wagner’s are considered a solid contender in concrete, heavy haulage transport services, precast concrete, and reinforcing steel. With our head office based in Toowoomba, Wagner’s also operates in key locations throughout South East Qld.
How to Apply
Suitable applicants will be subject to the Wagners Recruitment Process, which includes recent employment references and full medical including instant drug and alcohol screen, and the provision of a National Police Check. To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.
If you are interested in being a part of Wagners growing global business, please submit your application using the links below.
Apply here! Please submit your application using the links below