Innovations For A Circular Economy
There has never been a more important time for government, businesses, and community to come together to build a circular economy.
In collaboration with the City of Sydney, GECA is proud to bring to you,
Innovations for a Circular Economy
A half-day online symposium on 8 October 2020, streamed live from Customs House, Sydney.
Following on from the success of last year’s symposium, we’re excited to bring an event designed to inspire, encourage collaboration and share sustainable solutions and innovations – all while celebrating World Ecolabel Day!
The amazing writer and comedian, Craig Ruecassel, best known for his work on The Chaser, going through your bins during The War On Waste and the current Fight For Planet A, will be our MC!
Join us to hear from our inspiring and expert speakers, including:
- Councillor Jess Miller – City of Sydney
- Trevor Evans – Assistant Minister for Waste Reduction and Environmental Management, Federal Member for Brisbane
- Molly Harris Olsen, CEO, Fairtrade
- Natalie Isaacs, Founder, 1 Million Women
- Steve Morris, Head of Circular Economy Development, Planet Ark
- Veena Sahajwalla, Professor Laureate, SMaRT Centre UNSW
- Monica Richter, Senior Manager-Low Carbon Futures, WWF-Australia
- Jean Bailliard, General Manager, TerraCycle
- Anne Gabrielle, Program Director, MSC
- Gordon Renouf, CEO, Good On You
- Terrie-Ann Johnson, CEO, Clean Up Australia
- Damian Paull, CEO, FSC
- Craig Ruecassel, presenter, War on Waste, Fight for Planet A
- Brendan Lee, Circular Economy Manager, Closed Loop
- Peter Milic, Innovation Connections Facilitator, CSIRO
- Zoe Baker, CitySwitch Program Manager, City of Sydney
And more to be announced…
Attendees will be eligible to earn 3 Green Star Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points.