The Urban Development Institute of Australia has announced the finalists for its 2015 National Awards for Excellence, with winners to be announced 19 March.
“The 2015 UDIA National Awards for Excellence finalists are exceptional examples of the best urban development projects in Australia,” UDIA national president Cameron Shephard said. “The projects showcase the highest standard of urban form, architectural design and quality of finish.”
There are six finalists in the Environmental Excellence category:
- Queensland: Jezzine Barracks by PLACE Design Group
- NSW: Liberty Place by Grocon
- Victoria: Caroline Springs – Urban Wetland and Cascades by Lend Lease
- SA: Terraces on Sixth, Bowden by Rivergum Homes and Living Development
- WA: Cygnia Cove by Richard Noble
- NT: Spirit on the Avenue by Osborne Holdings
Other awards include for masterplanned development, medium density housing, high density housing, urban renewal and afforrdable development.