20 May 2014 — Cundall is looking to hire an ESD consultant with a sustainability focus to work in its Perth office.
Candidates are expected to have the following:
- Bachelor or master degree in building services engineering or mechanical engineering
- At least two years’ experience in the industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with excellent time management
- Superior written and spoken communication ability
- A passion for “sensible sustainable” solutions for buildings and communities and knowledgeable in thermal transfer, daylight, electrical lighting, fluid dynamics, thermal comfort, air conditioning systems etc.
- A passion for alternative low energy design and materials
- Experience using Green Star and undertaking Green Star assessments
- Also familiar with other sustainable rating tools such as LEED, NABERS, BREEAM Experience in reporting and analysis of ESD projects
- Familiar with Australian Building codes and standards
See here for further information.