- Innovative, complex and multi-million dollar property projects and developments
- Work within a growing and innovative organisational culture
- Located in Australia’s 3rd biggest economic powerhouse: Greater Western Sydney
This organisation is about to embark on an aspirational journey of growth towards building greater organisational and financial strength. They have identified their desires for the future and are committed towards delivering on their strategic goals.
By joining this brand new Division at this critical time, you will be heading up an enthusiastic, new team of people. It will also be your task to define and implement a clear project management framework.
This is your chance to work in an environment that will offer the full lifespan of a mixed portfolio of property developments. From being involved at the initial concept phase, to planning, analysing feasibility, through to all facets of project management, then to final implementation.
This role is seen as pivotal to ensuring strong project management is applied to the planning, development and delivery phases across all projects. The position is expected to take full responsibility for project outcomes, management of project resources, timelines and budgets for a range of both identified and future projects. You will need to deliver reports and presentations as necessary to advance project approvals and outcomes and proactively communicate strategies and plans with all stakeholders.
To be considered for this unique and exciting opportunity you must possess the following:
- An extensive, proven track record in property development project management is mandatory;
- An in depth knowledge of the NSW planning system;
- Extensive experience in senior project management roles on large multifaceted development projects. With broad project management experience across all areas;
- Experience in the planning and concept phase of projects through to development and delivery;
- An impeccable record in managing a diverse range of internal and external stakeholder relationships including community, industry and government sectors at the executive level;
- Excellent judgement, negotiation skills and demonstrated collaboration to establish strong links and partnerships across organisations and industry partners;
- Demonstrated strong financial modelling and commercial experience in a property development environment;
- Experience in writing and managing large tenders and expressions of interest;
- Demonstrated skills in resource allocation including staff and contractor management within intense project environments;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications e.g. property development, urban planning, project or construction management (or related fields) plus extensive relevant property development experience.
This is your chance to add to your property development career in a truly distinctive way. We are looking for an individual that is adaptable and accepting of new challenges. If this describes you please apply.
For more information contact Diane Humphries of Cameron Recruitment Pty Ltd.
Phone: 0414 270 361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org