4 December 2012 — The Property Council, the South Australian Government and Adelaide City Council are exploring the case for establishing Environmental Upgrade Finance at a free event on 12 December 2012. Speakers include:
- Bruce Carter, Chair, Premier’s Climate Change Council
- Nathan Paine, Executive Director, Property Council Of Australia (SA Division)
- Scott Bocskay, Chief Executive, Sustainable Melbourne Fund
- Ashley Robertson, Associate Director, Environmental Finance Solutions, National Australia Bank
- Dominique Hertzog, Senior Project Officer, Sustainability Programs Division – Operations Group, Office of Environment and Heritage, NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Matt Fisher, Program Coordinator, Environmental Upgrade Agreements, Parramatta City Council
- Mark Yates, Director Financial Services, Low Carbon Australia.
Green Building Council of Australia director Darren Bilsborough will facilitate a discussion panel. The event will be held at the meeting hall behind the Colonel Light Centre, rear 25 Pirie St, Adelaide on Wednesday, 12 December from 9am to 11am.RSVP to Suzanna Parisi at email@example.com or (08) 8203 7197.