16 May 2013 — Envirosearch is on the lookout for a national sustainability manager to lead the sustainability program for “one of the largest infrastructure providers in Australia”.
Based in Sydney, the role would see you guiding the organisation as they ramp up their sustainability implementation.
Envirosearch says the company’s approach to sustainability is based on a “holistic triple bottom line approach” embedding sustainability across the organisation.
The client is described as having a reputation for building iconic structures in Australia and abroad.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated success in delivering strategic sustainability change management initiatives in a major (ASX100-equivalent) industrial organisation
- Strong leadership, influencing and mentoring skills at all levels within an organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to develop sustainable relationships with key stakeholders
- Degree qualifications in engineering or a related technical discipline and significant experience at a senior level
- Experience within construction, civil engineering or related industry highly regarded
See Envirosearch for further information.