Job no: 499120
Work type: Contract
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Commercial & Industrial
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $37 billion and a portfolio spanning over 70 cities around the world.
Our commercial, industrial and investment division is currently seeking a Sustainability Coordinator to join the team based in our Rhodes office on a 12-month contract. Reporting to the Sustainability Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and influencing sustainability outcomes in line with the corporate strategy with a strong focus on our Green Star rating and carbon neutral goals.
You will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of the sustainability strategy with regards to commercial and industrial development and management nationally.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Provide technical support and guidance for the development teams to assist in ensuring sustainability is integrated into all stages of the development process
- Manage Green Star projects by liaising with relevant consultants, ensuring all documentation contains the relevant Green Star requirements
- Develop Green Star strategy/pathways for new industrial projects
- Assist in finalising the division’s zero carbon tracking tool
- Assist with the year two Green Star Performance submission for our industrial portfolios.
- Liaise with contractors and tenants for information and letters of authorisation
- Data entry of electricity, gas and water consumption into online data management platform
The ideal applicant will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in sustainability or similar field
- Green Star Accreditation (essential)
- Previous experience in a property or sustainability environment
- Demonstrated experience with project management and the ability to drive outcomes with diverse groups
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation abilities
- Problem solving ability
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
- See the website to apply for the position.