15 February 2012 – The Victorian government has thrown open a number of positions in the building and plumbing industry, the planning fields, the Growth Areas Authority and the Heritage Council of Victoria.
Planning minister Matthew Guy today (Wednesday) called for expressions of Interest in:
- The Building Appeals Board – for a chairperson, deputy chairperson and 15 members
- The Building Practitioners Board – for a lawyer and consumer representative
- The Building Advisory Council – for a lawyer
- Building Regulations Advisory Committee – for member with building industry experience, a lawyer and a consumer representative
- Plumbing Industry Advisory Council – for a chairperson and consumer representative
- Heritage Council of Victoria – for four people with expertise in heritage, history, planning law and property management and heritage or management of heritage places.
Another position has also been made available in:
- Growth Areas Authority – for a chairperson, deputy chairperson and five other members. Contact: Peter Seamer Ph: + 61 3 9651 9600, or email@example.com