Award winning sustainability consultancy dsquared are seeking an experienced ESD/Sustainability consultant to grow our Adelaide-based team.
Successful applicants will have a passion for sustainability and good design, and a desire to join a studio that believes ESD means innovating and setting new benchmarks, not just meeting minimum compliance.
We can offer you a rare opportunity to develop your career by working on some of the leading sustainability projects in Australia, including Australia’s first WELL Community at Lot Fourteen, the new Flinders University Health & Medical Research Building, multiple 6 Star Green Star/WELL Gold commercial buildings, Climate Change and Carbon Neutral planning for Cities and State Governments, and UNIDO Eco-Industrial Parks.
- A relevant degree or other tertiary qualification.
- At least 5 years experience in a consulting environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Confident in meeting and presentation environments, and talking one-on-one with Clients and project teams.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and deliver high quality outcomes on time and on budget.
- Experience and accreditation with sustainability rating tools (Green Star, LEED, WELL, ISCA , NABERS), and/or building computer simulation skills, will be viewed favourably.
We can provide flexible working arrangements and an exciting, can-do environment as part of a dynamic team. We are looking for a full time team member, but can consider part time applications.
- If this sounds like the role for you please submit your CV, your ideal job description, and your preferred working hours to: deborah@dsquaredconsulting.