- Division: CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICE
- Unit: GREEN SQUARE UNIT
- Section: GREEN SQUARE UNIT
- Salary: AUD 188,868 per annum plus Superannuation
- Employment status: Permanent
- Employment arrangement: Full Time
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
At the City of Sydney our people are our most important asset and central to achieving our exciting and ambitious Sustainable Sydney 2030 – developing a green, global and connected city.
We are currently seeing a dynamic, highly experienced individual to ensure the continued development of Green Square and urban renewal areas across the local government area will deliver the outcomes of Sustainable Sydney 2030.
The position will provide leadership and management to deliver an active and vibrant town centre and mixed-used precinct in partnership with key stakeholders and the community; and will develop and implement the Placemaking Framework and Action Plan for Green Square.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- demonstrated experience in successful delivery of place making for complex, large scale, urban renewal projects in partnership with the public and private sector;
- proven ability in coordinating and leading a highly collaborative project team to deliver results;
- exceptional negotiating and influencing skills;
- ability to quickly build rapport and maintain credibility working with stakeholders.
At the City of Sydney you will join a dedicated team where individual effort is part of something much bigger – delivering great things for our city’s dynamic future.
To apply: Please visit https://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/council/about-council/careers to apply. Please upload your current resume and respond to the online application questions that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role. Please note the “Essential Criteria Response” field in the online application does not require you to respond or upload a document.
This role will require a national criminal record background check and a pre-employment health declaration.
Applications must be made online via the City’s website by 11.59pm on Wednesday, 19 February 2020.
For further information contact: Caterina Zavaglia, Executive Assistant to Kim Woodbury, Chief Office on 02 9288 5892.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.