Building & Energy Consultants Australia was established in 2006. We pride ourselves on our teams combined experience providing our clients with valuable ESD reports which makes achieving compliance so much easier during construction.
Location: Peakhurst Heights, NSW, 2210
Due to growth we are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced ESD/Commercial Sustainability Consultant. This is a great opportunity for you to join a company that is growing and thriving within many sectors of the ESD space
Key accountabilities will include:
- Assess plans against Section J NCC 2019 & complete thermal model
- Provide ESD report according to project brief
- Consult with clients regarding their Sustainability requirements
- Attend site inspections / Meeting with Builders & Architects as required
- Provide mini information seminars to Architects & Builders
Qualifications and skills required:
- An environmental, sustainability or the like degree
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience delivering Section J / JV3 & ESD reports
- Solid modelling experience using Design Builder
- A good understanding of NCC2016/ 2019 – mainly Section J and other related Sections & Australian Standards
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Building Construction knowledge
- Knowledge of BERS software for residential assessments – desirable
- Current Driver’s License desirable
At Building & Energy Consultants Australia we offer an attractive salary dependent on experience and Company incentive structure.
We pride ourselves on providing a friendly, supportive team culture that allows our team to thrive.
This is an exciting time to join Building & Energy Consultants Australia!
- To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org