- Remote and flexible working available – home base in Parramatta
- Salary starting from $280k including superannuation – commensurate with experience
About the role
The Executive Director will collaborate, facilitate and build cross-government relationships and teams across State significant precincts and projects as a leader in the HAP group. Your impact will be seen through:
- delivering typically large scale and multi stage property projects and programs for a range of property types across NSW including development management from inception to delivery
- developing tailored funding strategies for precinct scale developments including the delivery of business cases to secure Government investment in these projects
- strategic and tactical risk management of property projects through effective due diligence and ongoing project management
- effective management and communication with key stakeholders both within Government, statutory authorities, the community and the media
- ensuring high quality governance and ethical management of government property dealings that are often highly visible, controversial and subject to intense scrutiny by external constituents
You thoroughly enjoy and have direct and demonstrable experience delivering precinct developments and are well versed in the development, implementation and realisation of initiatives and ideas. Your ability to work with and engage stakeholders across all levels combined with experience in high profile projects in the property, place making or heritage space will set you up for success in this role.
We’re passionate about our team and work. You’ll be joining a team which nurtures talent and works to overcome barriers in order to achieve exciting project outcomes for our state. You will also be expected to create and drive integrated project teams that bring together a diversity of skills.
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, click here to view the role description.
To apply, please submit an updated CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are interested in this role.
For further information, please contact Dez Ford via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0409 540 158.
Applications close on Sunday 27 September 2020, at 11:55pm.
About Housing and Property
We maximise economic outcomes and deliver community benefits through the more efficient utilisation of government owned land and property in the delivery of diverse housing and public spaces. Our group has more than $75bn worth of assets under management and will work together to further lift outcomes for our customers and the people of NSW. Visit the HAP website and learn more about us.
Why work for Department of Planning, Industry and Environment?
Exciting career pathways and opportunities
We offer vibrant and exciting career paths for people from a wide range of backgrounds and skills. Once you join the NSW Government, you’ll be supported to develop your skills and expertise through ongoing training, and opportunities to move easily from role to role, and agency to agency across the entire NSW government.
Join DPIE and you’ll be joining a team of more than 8,000 passionate people spread across a diverse range of disciplines and functions including – urban planning, parks and wildlife, fisheries, agriculture and water. If you’re motivated and passionate about making a difference to the people of NSW we invite you to become part of our story.
Providing a safe, supportive, ethical, diverse and inclusive workplace for our people is one of our priorities. We run a variety of programs and provide a range of supporting resources to ensure the wellbeing of all our people.
A recruitment pool may be created for ongoing and temporary roles of the same role or role type that may become available for filling over the next eighteen months.